Used 4' 54W T5 Bulbs

mjv0103

So I was doing tank maintenance tonight, and was carrying about 40lbs of water and rock into the kitchen in a 30g container to scrub all the algea off it, well, tripped over my feet, so i was going down, landed on my aqautic life 4' fixture that was sitting on the floor.  busted out the supports that suspended it on the tank, not cool.

Well after laying on the tile floor in a puddle of salt water, i realized i might have just destroyed a $400 fixture.   Finished up my maintenance and went to turn it on with fingers crossed.  One of the T5s started to turn on, but no joy.  The LED moon lights work fine.  Timer display works fine.  Think I might have just busted up the bulbs.

Does anyone have any used 4' T5 54w bulbs?  I'd like to try a used bulb in the fixture to see if it even works before i buy 4 new bulbs. 

thanks for the help of offers.  talked to my dad, and he told me my fat butt probably just unlocked the bulbs, so i checked and sure enough, they weren't locked, 3 out of the 4 bulbs worked, bought a replacement ati blue + today at quantum