Live Aquaria

Guest clownfish4

Guest clownfish4

Can't believe no one has tackled these guys yet. Overall, I really like them. Their guarantee is fantastic and I have only had one fish ever die on me, which happened to be a leopard wrasse which was DOA. I would definately order again, if BRK couldn't meet my needs that is.

liveaquaria is my online vendor of choice for dry goods. I have never ordered live fish online, too many good lfs around for that.

I've wanted to give their dry good site a try a couple of times but they never had everything I wanted at the time I was looking to buy dry goods. So, I usually go with MarineDepot.com.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have ordered drygoods from them.Over all good experience and had great customer service.Before joining this club I would call them and get help if I ran into a problem with my tank.

Ditto on the arrive alive guarantee, had a Royal Gramma arrive DOA

called them up and they reimbursed me no questions asked.

Never ordered drygoods from them, PA is way closer

Anton

• 4 months later...

I've bought a number of animals from them, fresh and salt, including a yellow tang, hippo tang, damsels, a couple of corals, plus inverts and they are fantastic. They have an affiliated site called etropicals which ships from Florida and it has excellent prices on mix and match tank cleaners.

I have purchase fish from them in the past and must say I'm very pleased with my purchases.

Ditto on corals. I bought a beginner's pack from them and the plate coral died within a week. I called them and they refunded the money for it. I do have to say that I like actually seeing a piece before I buy it however.

I thought live aquaria has a "what you see is what you get" section?

It does. I meant in person. The colors are so difficult to get an accurate idea of online.