Para guard in reef tank

WishNewFish

Does anyone have experience using para guard in reef tank with inverts and corals Sps/LPS?

My juvenile clownfish is having some dusty white spots on its body, fins which are not sticking to its skin like a sore or spot.

My orchid dottyback is flashing on a rock sometimes although I don't see any spots or redness.

All fish eating well and normal behavior except some flashing by dottyback.

I don't have experience, but given the nature of the product I suspect it would kill any arthropod/crustacean inverts in your system (shrimp, crabs, good "pods"), at a minimum. Probably any worms as well, including feather dusters (of all sizes) and bristleworms. The only in-reef-tank product I've ever used with any success is Ruby Reef's "Kick Ich," and mixed success at that. They have another product ("Rally"?) that's supposed to be reef-safe -- by itself or with Kick-Ich -- but I had a major tank crash shortly after trying it several years ago. To be fair, I was already having some significant issues in the tank or I wouldn't have tried it, so the relationship with the crash could be anything from none whatsoever to directly causal. Unfortunately, with sick fish in a reef tank, generally about all you can do, other than remove them to a hospital setup (itself sometimes more stressful/damaging than the disease) is maintain optimum parameters and feeding and hope the animal's immune system is up to doing the rest.