Divertom

collegeman

A few weeks ago I purchased a golden tail eel from Divertom. I was a littler nervous since I didn't know much about the company. I took the risk and it was worth it. He usually responds to emails within a few minutes and will send pictures of the actual item that you are getting. His prices are great and the eel I received is extremely healthy. I will be ordering from him again in the future.

Wait, is this DiversTom down in Key Largo?  If so, I used to visit his facility and buy from him when I lived down there.  His stuff is all caught in the Keys and always seem healthy.  But none of his stuff will be eating pellets or prefab food, and may or may not be eating frozen. 

Wait, is this DiversTom down in Key Largo? If so, I used to visit his facility and buy from him when I lived down there. His stuff is all caught in the Keys and always seem healthy. But none of his stuff will be eating pellets or prefab food, and may or may not be eating frozen.

Just like buying from any other vender that does not have an extensive quarantine process.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yep.  I liked his stuff!  I used to be in the Keys all the time doing dolphin rescue work, so he was a really close vendor to get things from.  At one point, I discussed going out collecting with him because I was interested in how fish were collected.  I caught a few blennies myself, but.....