Kessil, Awesome Service

Squishie89

I wanted to give a huge shout out to Kessil lighting. I bought one of their lights (A360) secondhand and unfortunately one of the mounting screws was jammed into the stem they screw into, and while trying to remove the screw, the stem became detached from the unit. I e-mailed them and not only did they reply quickly and courteously, there was no mention of not doing business with me due to not being the original owner. They sent me 2 new mounting screws AND a new stem to install into the light fixture. They also threw in a Kessil static cling. All of this, and shipping, free of charge. They went above and beyond when they had no obligation to, and that means a lot to me. So Kessil customer service is top notch, I would highly recommend them.

My coral quarantine will proudly be bearing the Kessil static cling.

GXdCUs.jpg

(Light shown here not the one that needs repairs. And yes I love using dry erase markers on my tanks.)

Similar experience. Secondhand owner and I broke one of the thumbscrews for the gooseneck mount. I called asking If they could possibly provide me the specs on the thumbscrew or sell me one. He sad no worries and sent me two new thumbscrews no charge. Good peeps.