Wabo's "Slightly" Modified Biocube 29

Hi there everyone.  I figured since I just joined up here at WAMAS, I'd go ahead and make a tank thread.  

I picked up a BC29 in November of last year as I wanted to get back into the hobby after being out of it for about 10 years.  My last tank was a 240 display with another 110G in sump/fuge.  I couldn't go anywhere near that large as I'm still renting and don't want to go big again until I buy another house.  So I went with a Coralife Biocube 29.  Looking back, I should have just followed my gut and built my own system instead of picking up an AIO since that's pretty much what I've done anyway  :rolleyes:

So here's a few pics of it's current iteration.  These are from tonight and I just finished moving all the electronics over to another small cabinet/stand that's next to the tank/stand, so the pumps and lights just came back on, so some of the coral aren't quite open and "happy" yet.  Also, I had a nasty bout of cyano that reeked havoc on some of my acan colonies, so some of them are "healing" now.:

20150725_195246_zpsx9xvs1bq.jpg

20150725_195300_zps10itsa5u.jpg

20150725_195340_zpsyvma9uu1.jpg