Operation Reef Ready - Mattiejay6

Reefer_Madness

I recently bought a pair of Bali P1 Picasso Clowns from Mattiejay6 who owns Operation Reef Ready (www.operationreefready.com).  I heard about MJ's Picasso's from another website and started doing some research on him.  I google'd his name and looked at every reference to Bali Picassos, which is what I wanted.  Everything I read was amazing.  What I noticed was that his name was brought up almost every time someone discussed designer clowns on multiple websites.  Lucky for me he is a WAMAS member, so I reached out to him.   Despite the fact that he is a business owner and has lots of people contacting him about his fish he makes you feel like you are his only client.  He helped me pick the right fish for my aquarium.  He asked about my current tank mates to make sure the fish I "wanted" were the correct fish for my tank.  He truly cares about his fish and really wants the best for the species.  Each one of his fish is like his child.  It is very clear that MJ loves clownfish.  He is a true connoisseur of designer clownfish and I am very excited to see what he has in store for the future.  I think that he is at the forefront of clown breeding and think that if he keeps doing things the way he is, he will be very very successful. 

I would recommend MJ to anyone looking for a designer clown.  You will not be disappointed.