WTB Lobophyllia/Lobophytum Corals

Caribbean Jake

I am looking for a Lobo coral, either a Lobophytum or Lobophyllia. Wonder who in the area may have some. I checked Marine SCene, BRK, F&F, Wally's, and Super Pet but no one has it. :wall: LMK if you know where I can look for them. :huh:

anyone?

The Reef Tank used to bring them all the time. They are awesom when feading, and glow like stars at night. Have you seen them or someone is willing to sell one?

Jacob

Hi Jake

I believe i saw some at F&F on Saturday, although the corals were going pretty quick from their tanks though so they may have gone by now.

They were for want of a better word rather dull and small, i have picked up some nice ones from online suppliers, unfortunately they croaked in my tank crash last year

HTH

Anton

Thanks Anton

I had mine for over a year until I had an overdose of Kalk. Originally came from The Reef Tank store were they had several. Grim taught me on how to care for them and were to place them. I learned so much from those guys I really miss them, regarding information. Whish other stores were as knowledgeable as they were.

I will look araound and check F&F again to see if they got some. Thanks