!! MAXSPECT GYRE XF130 PRE-ORDER !!

monkiboy

great news - we have been given an ETA of a couple weeks on our shipment of the maxspect gyre xf130s!! they will be shipping FREE to your door and available for pick-up same-day they arrive!

1gyre.png

you can place your pre-orders on our site now!

for those unfamilar or looking for more details be sure to check out the links on our site for more great videos, documentation, and details.

pricing is locked at MAP of $239.99 each - a bargain with all that is included and its performance. check out the unboxing video of the XF150 on our preorder page for a glimpse of what to expect!

we will offer pick up at any of our convenient NOVA and MD pick up locations or will gladly ship them for FREE!

Would this be big enough for a 125? I see it says up to a 100 but I've noticed that people that have the xf150 seem to run it way less than 100%. My problem is that my tank has dual overflows and I don't have 11" to put a xf150 horizontally. I don't think I want to put one in vertically. I plan on having an sps dominated tank.

Would this be big enough for a 125? I see it says up to a 100 but I've noticed that people that have the xf150 seem to run it way less than 100%. My problem is that my tank has dual overflows and I don't have 11" to put a xf150 horizontally. I don't think I want to put one in vertically. I plan on having an sps dominated tank.

on a six-foot 125, I would definitely look to the xf150 and we have a shipment of those coming in as well if interested you can order from our site. the xf130 is more so for up to 4' long tanks. yes the xf150 is very powerful but you are better off getting that and running it at a lower intensity than a less powerful at a higher. vertically in your overflow(s) would look sleek and well hidden if you change your mind. feel free to PM me if you have any other questions - glad to help!

I have a 92g corner tank and I'm currently running 1 Vortech MP40. Would adding an XF130 be overkill? The tank has some dead spots I'm trying to get rid of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a 92g corner tank and I'm currently running 1 Vortech MP40. Would adding an XF130 be overkill? The tank has some dead spots I'm trying to get rid of.

hi - not it would not be overkill. you can manage the intensity given your livestock and needs on both solutions so it would be ideal especially in an effort to get overflow flow throughout rockwork and knock out some of those dead spots. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...