Marine Scene Stocking

Guest KidCNU

Guest KidCNU

Hey all i went there tuesday and it was pretty empty so i asked them when the next shipment comes in and they said today wednesday at 12 so if anyone is interested at seeing what there new stock is this is your heads up. just thought i'd pass it on!

I visit MS every two weeks just to look at the tanks, since it is convenient and on my way home after picking up my son. I bought some CA reactor back in Jan because BRK had none ins tock, but have not bought from them in a while, Why? because there selection has decrease as prices increase, basically their corals are more of the common everywhere and anyone has corals, and I'm looking for something out of the ordinary. Now the fish is another story, they are healthy and nice coloration, but pricy and not what I'm looking for.

Guest KidCNU

Oh yeah yesterday when i said they were empty i ment in what corals i was looking for which were zoanthids, and also the pom-pom crab, they had tons of nice looking fish and some nice looking crabs, definally one of the best if not The best store i've been to

perhaps KidCNU, perhaps...

and I hope they start adding nicer corals to their tanks, cause fish I have plenty in my tanks... I am looking for corals.

Guest KidCNU

So i went there and they said they would have a pom pom crab for me and they soo didn't and then all the corals they said they were getting it well they "got the wrong order" so there was nothing super new, i did grab a new coral they had it was a rock of torch and pulsing xenia for $28 which wasn't too bad IMO but i was very dissapointed in them and i noticed alot of brown corals too

• 1 month later...
Guest KidCNU

So i decided lets give them a 2nd chance to get me a pom-pom crab, so i told them to hold me one and that was great i went to the store and i looked in the tank and i saw.... half of a dead crab.... needless to say i was a little mad so i asked an assistant and he came over looked in the tank and was like yup It's dead and took my reserve sticker off and walked away, this is the 2nd time i was told i'd get a pompom crab from then and the second time i was dissapointed, also there Zoanthid stock was very slim as well as alot of coral with apastia.. sigh...