Does anybody know what this is?

Krismgm

These guys came in with a coral (that was dipped) and has since grown very large and are popping up everywhere. They don't seem to be bothering anything but I'm starting to grow concerned. I always thought they were feather sisters but they look a lot more like some kind of anemone.

19f05a8d15db1cbda5f9d4b6ca618810.jpg

5cba6ed902593db4f6f07d06969f0502.jpg

Look like aptasia or majanos...which are pest anemones,,,you will want to kill them!

A bit of lemon juice in a syringe straight into the mouth kills...so will kalk paste and some store bought things like Joes Juice....

darn . . I let them grow around thinking they were feather dusters thinking they were. Should have done some research cause tiny ones are everywhere

Look like aptasia or majanos...which are pest anemones,,,you will want to kill them!

A bit of lemon juice in a syringe straight into the mouth kills...so will kalk paste and some store bought things like Joes Juice....

Thanks for the tip, I'll try that out

If you've got a plague of them, watch how much lemon juice, kalk paste, etc. that you're using because too much can upset your tank's chemistry.  You can also look into biological controls like peppermint shrimp, file fish, and such. If the tank is new, taking the rock out and nuking them outside the tank may be preferred.