NEW -- SUNLIGHT SUPPLY T5 LINE

johnnybv

Just received a shipment from Sunlight Supply, they have great T-5 equipment. Check out what I have in stock

http://blueribbonkoi.com/catalog.cfm?categ...bcategory_id=32

You can go to their website and check out everything they have! Great stuff and reasonable pricing. As of right now the Giesemann Actinic is the only Pure Actinic Bulb available in the US.

John

John,

Glad to see that...

Too bad I just bought my next years bulbs otherwise I would have come to you.

Dave

Is it safe to assume the ARO 2 lamp VHO ballast will also power a pair of 48" T5s?

53712[/snapback]

I would not assume that at all, that particular ballast is pretty specific about only running 48" vho's. I dont have any experience trying it on t5's I would try to locate some info on the net.

John

Johnny,

Would it be possible to order two pure actinic lamps and pick them up at the meeting? I can paypal or call with a credit card number.

Johnny,

Would it be possible to order two pure actinic lamps and pick them up at the meeting?  I can paypal or call with a credit card number.

53742[/snapback]

Sure, Byron can bring them as I will not be able to make it. Call me with a credit card today after 12:00 noon, or during regular hours. You can also do it on the web site, when I charge it I will remove the freight.

John