Placing an Order with Reeftopia.com

Guest Bemmer

Guest Bemmer

Hey all,

I would like to place an order with Reeftopia.com next week.  Currently, my order is for snails and such at $50.00.  If I can get an order for $120, then the shipping and box are free.  Anyone interested in going in with me.  If so, the website is www.reeftopia.com  Just PM me and let me know.

Rebecca

Guest Bemmer

Hey Flowerseller,

Can you tell me what you are interested in purchasing and how much it costs?  Ideally, we are shooting for a Livestock purchase but if you are interested in drygoods, they may still add the whole amount together.  Thanks.

Rebecca

Maybe we can split a #1 or #2

We just need to work out the logistics of arrival.

I can cover the 79.00 difference it takes to get it here

and we divy up accordingly.

Armson,

I have a large brown frogspaw I need to sell/trade.  I am in your neighborhood.

Please PM me

Thanks,

Mike

Guest Bemmer

Flowerseller,

Are you talking about the Reef Aquarium Pkgs.  If so, I may be interested.  I do not have MH lighting so I would probably not take the Gorgorians but I would be interested in splitting the other items.  Are those the packages you are referring to?

Rebecca

Rebecca,

In case this materializes, i would like to get

2 feather dusters

1 fighting/queen conch

That would be about $24 or so.

How much short are we to get to the $120 limit??

David, what are you expecting for the frogspawn?

Is it the fluorescent green type?

I am sure there are others that will be curious as well.

-krish

I can't ssem to log on to reeftopia right now. The packs are like 100 astreas 100 BL hermits 100 other kind of snails etc.

It's like a clean up crew if you will. I bought from them 1 month ago and silly me assumed you were interested in that.:D

I'll log on later and get back to you. We own a flower shop in McLean so it's easy to ship to.

More later,

Chip

Guest Bemmer

Ben,

I have never purchased from them before so I don't know what they have as far as zoos.  You might want to contact them directly, if you are interested and want to place an order with us.  

Rebecca

Guest Bemmer

Chip,

I see which packages you are talking about on the "home" page.  Actually, I don't need anymore Turbo snails so I did not give the offer too much consideration.  I really am only looking for the Cerith and Nassauris snails.  I could be talked into splitting the BL crabs as well if you want to take the other items.  Let me know.

Rebecca

Guest Salt-Mantis

Do you still need help reaching the "Free Shipping" limit?  If so would a piddly 8 bucks help?  Because I could sure go for a:

Fighting Conch, Small - 1"

Price: $8.00   A18-8.00

Unless someone can tell me a good local place to get one in roughly the same price range...

Guest Bemmer
Okay, we have an orders for $85.00 from salt-matis, Krish, Eddi and me (without the order from Flowerseller).  I will PM Flowerseller to see if he still want to order.  If not, I may have to wait or order from another online vendor.  Anyone else want to order?

I put in my wish list of snails into the reef tank for our social- or else I would be in.

I need to wait for my upgrade in lighting before i get anymore corals.

Regards,

Lee

Guest Salt-Mantis
Hey Rebecca, If we aren't hitting the free shipping mark you can scratch my order off the list.  You can put me in for 6$ more and put a Royal Gramma Basslet w/the 8$ Fighting Conch to make it 14$ total for me.

I'm working on my order and have a few questions.

Whos's paying upfront and how are we going to split it up?

I can order, pay and have shipped to my shop which I've

done a number of times before. I work/live in Mclean and can have people over to pick up at our house or shop.

Someone may go home with some frags.

Wednesdays work best for me but understand I'm not the only one ordering.

My order alone will be at least $60.00.

Chip

Guest Salt-Mantis
My order is only for 14$ i can either pre pay with paypal, meet whom ever is ordering for lunch in chantilly / manassas /sterling / fair oaks area and give cash or check, or just pay at pickup (wherever that may be.)

Guest Bemmer

Chip,

Sounds like you got it all worked out.  I can meet you in McLean but I can not do it this Wednesday.  I leave for San Fran next week but will be back for the following Wednesday, March 31, if no one minds waiting that long.   Otherwise, if you have a refugium with a DSB, you could hold the snails for me in your refugium.  Did you decide against the package deal?  If you have a Paypal account, I can pay you that way or when we meet.  Just let me know.

I can wait, you can pay when you pick up.

Nope, haven't decided against a package deal or for one for that matter.

I'm easy.

CALLING ALL ORDERS.  WHO'S IN?

Chip

Chip,

I guess you are taking over the ordering part of the

deal from Rebecca.

My request for 2 feather dusters and 1 fighting/queen conch

is still valid.

The total is around 24 bucks or so.

I can payup or pay at pick up.

Oh, i like the frags part of the deal.

Count me in.

Wednesdays are bad for me. But wednesday evening

after 7:00pm is probably doable from my standpoint.

thx

krish

Guest Salt-Mantis

$14.00 Total

(1) Royal Gramma 6$

and

(1) Fighting Conch 8$

Mark Bridge/Salt-Mantis

I can pickup and pay with cash.

And I like the frags part as well...

Guest Bemmer

Chip,

Cerith Snails (2 dozen) @$30 and Nassaurius snails (1 dozen) @$10.  $40 total.  Unless you want to talk about the cleaner package.  If so, you can reach me at 703-669-0019 and we can work out a split.

I can pick up on Wednesday evening, March 31 after 7 p.m.  Just let me know.  Also, if you guys want to bring frags, I can bring some colt coral and a few red mushrooms to trade.  

Rebecca