lyretail anthias / p. squamipinnis

Crob5965

On a whim last night I decided to message Marco from ERC about some Lyretail Anthias he had mentioned a couple of weeks ago,  not only did I get an Immediate response within 20min but the fish were in my DT that very night, I purchased 1 Male and 2 Females at a very reasonable price. I couldnt be happier with the fish or the service from ERC, not only are the fish huge health and full of color, but the fish were virtually hand delivered to my front door within hours of the sale. Thanks again for the great friendly service fish are already swimming around and eating both frozen and flake foods.

If I can get them to sit still long enough I will post a picture, I highly encourage anyone to consider ERC for livestock, you will get the same great quality and pricing that we are all accustomed to with coral sales.

Tank looks great though!

Thanks

bottom right of tank below duncans and right of Fungias are the Mind blowing Paly's I got from you in the spring  meeting 3-4 heads turned into 15-20 heads  pretty fast. I have already fragged a couple of heads off for friends

Hes got a 125 YH  hes to lazy to get it set up!  Opps not lazy, "busy" I believe is his wording.

maybe I should just buy an 8' tank instead