farm raised tridacnids

F&Fmgr

update on the clams.....

We will be getting 20 t. croceas and 12 t. squamosas all range from 3-4" sometime next week...still waiting on the maximas, it looks like i will receive those in two to three weeks.

t.crocea-39.99

t.squamosa-34.99

I still plan on posting pics of all the clams once i receive them

-Sean

Fins and Feathers

so you telling me that a T.Crocea is $39.99 less 20% Wamas discount = $31.99 + Tax  is that right?  WOW :o

55954[/snapback]

yes thats correct!

• 2 weeks later...

CLAMS IN ON SUNDAY!! FINALLY!!

I will post the details late friday early saturday, Im not sure what time theyd arrive on sunday...but I will keep yall posted!

CLAMS IN ON SUNDAY!! FINALLY!!

I will post the details late friday early saturday, Im not sure what time theyd arrive on sunday...but I will keep yall posted!

:) :) :)

A point I NEED to clarify...the batch of clams I will be receiving on sunday are NOT farm raised unfortunately. I pulled my payment from them b/c they couldnt give me even an approximate date of arrival. I will probably look to order 3-4 dozen farm raised from ORA in the next couple of weeks.

I realized after I posted on this thread that I wasnt getting farm raised clams from them anymore!!!!

anyways Im still getting Croceas and squammies....will post additional info on FRI or SAT.

Sean

FIns and Feathers

I have to once again amend my statement about the clams we will receive on sunday around 2-3pm

12-16 gold teardrops

24 squamosas

25 or so blue, green, purple croceas

Ive been trying desperately to get a bottom line on my order...AAARGHH!!

I will post on Sunday to describe the clams that arrive and of course some pics

Hey Everyone:

Sean always has great corals and has ordered specific ones for me in the past. Just beautiful. So go for the Tridacnids, but be warned, you'll find something else as well!!!!

FF