Clownfish potentially sick

Newms118

So I've had 1 clownfish, 1 royal gramma, 1 yellow-tail blue damsel in a QT since the beginning of June.  I had issues with white stringy poop and noticed the white ich on the fish, so I first treated the fish with a weeks worth of Prazipro, followed by a full month of Coppersafe for the ich. I thought these guys were fine, and then about two weeks ago the clownfish looked a bit sick (swimming on the bottom with closed fins) and was flashing on the PVC tubes.  I didn't see any signs of ich and the other two fish seemed fine, so I treated the fish with Prazipro.  This seemed to help the clownfish.  It was swimming normally and its fins were up and about.  So after two doses, Ive taken the Prazipro out and after about 4 or so days, I've noticed him go into a bit of shakes followed by a few flashes on the PVC tubes.  Any idea whats going on? The other two fish don't seem to be sick, its just the clown, so I'm wondering if perhaps I need another round of Coppersafe. 

I would try a therapeutic dose of Cupramine for at least 21-28 days. Prazipro is mainly used to treat flukes, flatworms, etc... This sounds like ich, and Cupramine has been proven to be the most effective/safe medication against it.

I know what you are going though. So hard to tell especially because I had a clownfish with a severe learning disorder especially in QT.  I think he was looking at himself in the reflection on the bottom of the tank and doing the mating dance telling his reflection that it could go ahead and turn to a female. I thought he was rubbing his gills on the bottom but was really just bored looking at reflection. Couldnt hurt do do another round but also make sure you keep up on the water changes. And monitor ammonia closely it can sneak up on you. Could also be the problem.

I know what you are going though. So hard to tell especially because I had a clownfish with a severe learning disorder especially in QT.  I think he was looking at himself in the reflection on the bottom of the tank and doing the mating dance telling his reflection that it could go ahead and turn to a female. I thought he was rubbing his gills on the bottom but was really just bored looking at reflection. Couldnt hurt do do another round but also make sure you keep up on the water changes. And monitor ammonia closely it can sneak up on you. Could also be the problem.

Well my QT has been up for so long its been through the cycle, no ammonia or nitrites detectable, just nitrate that slowly builds.

I'll try and get some cupramine, really hate to have to go through that again.  What makes me doubt anything else is going on is the fact that the other two fish don't seem to show any signs of disease.  Perhaps the clownfish is just stupid lol.