• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some of those ERC nems!!! Tanks not ready getting diatom now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(edited)

y3ypesy5.jpg fire and Ice zoa? These are my test pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by fscbishop

What about that awesome mount you just built?

What about that awesome mount you just built?

I still have it, but I want tot put another reactor and it is taking some space from the back of the tank

Hey careful on the Tunze skimmer. You notice how the magnets are exposed in the tank? Well Tunze says the magnets are made of a ceramic which will not harm the tank although magnets do attract other metals. I just pulled my skimmer out to see that some things got stuck in the cracks that hold the magnets in place were rusting. Freaked me out so I will be getting some silicone to seal the cracks up that way if it picks up any more metals while cleaning it I will just need to wipe it of rather than take everything apart.

Just an FYI. 

Hey careful on the Tunze skimmer. You notice how the magnets are exposed in the tank? Well Tunze says the magnets are made of a ceramic which will not harm the tank although magnets do attract other metals. I just pulled my skimmer out to see that some things got stuck in the cracks that hold the magnets in place were rusting. Freaked me out so I will be getting some silicone to seal the cracks up that way if it picks up any more metals while cleaning it I will just need to wipe it of rather than take everything apart.

Just an FYI. 

Use plastic dip

Yes. They also sell a non-spray version .

So I am suppose to spray coat my Tunze magnets? Did not think about that. I have them on my Tunze ATO for my nano.