Moving from Phoenix!

Eel and a huge school of sergeant majors sounds like an awesome tank. We're trying to find a place close to work in Ashburn right now and it's a little hard with our budget but I think we found a few that might work. Adam will be traveling to tour the new site and see a bit of the area from 14-17, and we will be moved in by the weekend of the 26th.

I'm going to setup a nano right away so I can get it cycled and prepped. It's this unit from NanoBox & Synergy that was featured in Reefbuilders. I'm going to do a designer anemone & clownfish pair with a set of lily pipes & canister filter. Cant wait to meet everyone at the local stores and WAMAS events!

synergy-reef-nano-tank-6.jpg

Are you dating the guy who put a giant carpet Anenome in that same set up?

Pretty sure he is from Phoenix and had an apartment that was like a fish store

This guy

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/345187-carpetbox-by-zrogst-nanobox-synergy-reef-nemclown-tank/

Think I sold him/or you a bubble magus dosing pump almost a year ago back when I was leaving DC lol

I saw those on reefbuilders. Nanobox does nice things, one of our members who sometimes frequents here even though he's in cali now, is Brad908. He has done all his lights through nanobox, and does really nice nano tanks.

Look forward to meeting the two of you!

Thanks bruh

Welcome! You will really like the active, friendly community here, and the recommended fish stores are all good ones. I can't wait to see your new set up, large and small. I have always wanted to try lily pipes and will follow along.

I hope you are ready for a long drive to the Chesapeake! Northern Virginia is deceptively far from salt water. You would likely be looking at about 3 hours from Ashburn - but a fun field trip.

Hey Brad! I'm that guy.

We are here, but exhausted from the plane travel. Dulles is a nice airport. Probably going to start making rounds to the LFS tomorrow

Hey Brad! I'm that guy.

We are here, but exhausted from the plane travel. Dulles is a nice airport. Probably going to start making rounds to the LFS tomorrow

Nice, welcome.

I got a job at Petland's aquatic department and start tomorrow. Everyone I've met in the hobby so far has been awesome... Can't wait to meet more of you at the next WAMAS event.