New all-in-one biopellets

taiscici

I have been using Biopellets for a while but just started the all in one. Will update as it progresses. d1cb1839f9b1df09e143327e0c25c1fb.jpg. Currently running them both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I researched them out of interest. I'm going to switch to biopellets. I'm tired of dealing with the zeovit rocks. I'm opting for Warner Marine's Ecobak plus. Check out the AIO thread on RC.

Used the last of my Z rocks this week, and thought the same thing.  I have a month to figure it out and get it all bought. 

Used the last of my Z rocks this week, and thought the same thing.  I have a month to figure it out and get it all bought. 

The worst is having to deal with them when I'm out of town, or just plain not feeling well. It's like a curse then. Plus I've been having some issues and have decided to do a reboot.

I would do a transition stage with both online. Lowering the output of the Zeo reactor. Just my. 02.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

Resurrecting this thread.  I did a test with these in a Vibe reactor.  Hugely impressed so far.  Some of you may have seen the crazy bryopsis problem I've had for the past year or so.  It's now almost gone within a month of starting these up.  Also no rust/deposit issues like in the RC thread.  Here's a video I just made.