Chiller Recommendations

SaltLife

Well its getting warm and I need a chiller. I need it for a small nano, 30g. I have been looking at a few different brands JBJ Artica, and Aqua Euro USA. The Aqua Euro has a model called the Apex which seems to be what I'm leaning to as of right now. Big factors for me on a chiller are low sound and energy savings.

Any help, suggestions or other recommendations I gladly will welcome. I have never owned a chiller before and want to make sure I get one that I will be happy with. 

I don't have recommend for chiller. But I used small fan for all my tanks. Works very well for me and even better now that I hook them up to the controller.

I own a JBJ it is fairly quiet, I would say less then the sound of most window based AC's.  Power use is noticeable but was acceptable for me. 

If you don't mind a suggestion I will tell you the one thing I changed that has made me disconnect my chiller.  I switched from an internal return pump to an external.  I now use the internal pump on my water changing station and I don't have to heat the water.

If you still want to get a chiller and want used send me a PM if your interested n a used one.

I don't have recommend for chiller. But I used small fan for all my tanks. Works very well for me and even better now that I hook them up to the controller.

A fan wouldn't be a bad idea. Although with the look of the tank I'm really trying for a very minimal clean look when looking at the tank. With a chiller i could semi hide the unit. The biggest reason for it is so that all parameters are as stable as i can make them. 

Thank you for your input though! 

I own a JBJ it is fairly quiet, I would say less then the sound of most window based AC's.  Power use is noticeable but was acceptable for me. 

If you don't mind a suggestion I will tell you the one thing I changed that has made me disconnect my chiller.  I switched from an internal return pump to an external.  I now use the internal pump on my water changing station and I don't have to heat the water.

If you still want to get a chiller and want used send me a PM if your interested n a used one.

I can see how an external could definitely help keep things cool. My tank is a all in one and having an external pump wouldn't be able to happen. I do have MP 10's though to help with some heat reduction inside the tank. Unfortunately there is only so much i can do with keeping things external.

PM sent about the JBJ.