Lookin for liverock

TaBman

Im looking to start up a40 gal. tank dont know if its gonna be fish only or reef but need live rock anyone got any extra they are looking to get rid of let me know ill be happy to take it off ur hands (u decide on price) or free doesnt matter to me

Guest seantadez
Im looking to start up a40 gal. tank dont know if its gonna be fish only or reef but need live rock anyone got any extra they are looking to get rid of let me know ill be happy to take it off ur hands (u decide on price) or free doesnt matter to me

51939[/snapback]

hi let me know if you find i need some too

Dr Mac has some good prices on Live Rock. He may be coming to the meeting and you could save on shipping if you are ange for him to bring it with him. Also some members might chime in if they have some available, but this is usually listed first in the ForSale Section for members.

I have Fiji rock available for sale.

51939[/snapback]