Deltec apf600 help

jrok

Does anyone run a apf600. I just got one off of craigslist, took it home and the recirculating pump is trashed. Go figure, I guess that's the risk of buying used sometimes. I was looking to rebuild it but it seems that it's not really worth rebuilding because it will happen again soon. Sooo I'm hoping for some help on retro pump or just thinking about putting a bubble blaster on it and plumbing it in somehow, but I'm not really sure what size or what route to take.

Mod it to use a PSK1000 pump. steveoutlaw is king when it comes to this issue. Send him a PM.

Does anyone run a apf600. I just got one off of craigslist, took it home and the recirculating pump is trashed. Go figure, I guess that's the risk of buying used sometimes. I was looking to rebuild it but it seems that it's not really worth rebuilding because it will happen again soon. Sooo I'm hoping for some help on retro pump or just thinking about putting a bubble blaster on it and plumbing it in somehow, but I'm not really sure what size or what route to take.

What brand pump is it? Aquabee?

I have this available:

IMG_0364_zpsb450dcd7.jpg

IMG_0365_zpsd715ab42.jpg

IMG_0366_zps00437b19.jpg

IMG_0363_zps9c4cff66.jpg

You can contact Johnny @ Blue Ribbon Koi to confirm the compatibility.

Yes it's a aqua bee 2000l and thanks dcreefer

DCReefer1964 has the official graveyard for Aquabee's.............I think it has something to do with him being Navy and me calling them Seabee's. Let him bury it.