Lemon Chromis, Sunshine Chromis and more

Quantum Aquaria

got a decent order in this week...

nice stock i pick out are the lemon chromis, Sunshine chromis, blue spot jawfish

i see a really nice male/female pair of hooded wrasse, also... thought i spied a georgous labout's fairy wrasse

royal grammas back in stock

cute little tank bred banghai cardinals

yellow tangs, some really nice and colorful desjardini tangs

show size naso streamer tang, also a blonde naso somewhere in those tanks

the magnificence of a large foxface rabbitfish

copperband butterflies eating frozen brine and mysis

fusilier damsels

powder blue tangs

barney the dinosaur purple tangs

blue assessors

yellow tangs, hippo tangs, scopas tangs, etc

lyretail anthias, bartletts, ignitus, twin spot gobies, various selection of watchman gobies, diamond gobies,

much much more

large shipment of anemones: ultra flower nems, rbtas, gbtas, long tentacles (both purple and green), ritteris

hundreds of ricordias... blue, orange, green, multicolor

for ora... our usual weekly order of a lot of stuff :happy: .... strawberry shortcakes, blue hawkins, various purple micromusian acros, etc

fresh batch of tisbe and tangerine pods

Salt sale still going strong.... $44.99 for 200gal box of reef crystals and $34.99 for 200gal box of Instant Ocean

we have too much in stock... Unadvertised specials will be posted around the store this weekend... gotta stop by to see what's on special...

for dry goods and equipment, looking around at the store, i see a nice maxpect razor 16k 43.5 inch fixture, kessil 360WE and gooseneck, reef octopus skimmers, Waveline DC pumps, jebao powerheads, Radion G3 and G3Pros, MP60, MP10, MP40, RLSS Skimmers, etc... all in stock and ready for your tank today