New Additions.............

Guest Leishman

Guest Leishman

Here are my new Crosshatch Triggers. They have been in the tank since Wednesday and are now starting to come out and have a look around.

These are the best pic's I could get. It's is the 1st time the male has ventured out (thanks to cyclop-eeze).

DSCN3448.jpg

DSCN3453.jpg

Nice :)

I love my blue throat and they are great reef animals... you will definitly enjoy them.

Dave

Guest alex wlazlak

how much were they? im pretty sure that at thatfishplace they had one for like 5 or 600 dollars.

Guest Leishman

I got them from a local reefer in a trade but they go for ~$400-500 for a pair if you can find them. The male is 7" and the female is 6"

Guest Bemmer
I got them from a local reefer in a trade but they go for ~$400-500 for a pair if you can find them.  The male is 7" and the female is 6"

50831[/snapback]

Just curious, what could you have possibly traded to get such beautiful fish?? :) Good luck with these beauties. I hope to own a pair for my 225 gallon reef tank sometime soon.

Rebecca

Nice fish- No- one doesn't like cyclo-peze. Amazing fish this big even pay attention to it- But I have surgeons that still hit it out of preference.

Guest Leishman

Hey Rebecca! I traded frags of 12 or 13 of my best SPS for these guys. How was the trip to HK? I miss that place, I never told you I lived there for a year. I lived in style in the RHK Jocket Club (Sha Tin not Happy Valley)

They have been in the tank for 8 days now a have turned in to complete food whores. They eat anything, the female went for my finger last night when I refreshed the algae clip. I'm glad she missed as her teeth are very large and pointy!

Guest Leishman

Well the female is aggressively feeding now. Last night I was doing some fragging when she bit the &^#* out of my little finger. Two puncture wounds, both drew blood. It was a shock as she hit so fast and hard.

Women!

I hope this new hazard to fragging won't result in a price increase.

(To anyone who can't tell, THIS IS A POOR ATTEMPT AT HUMOR, Rik's frags are a GREAT DEAL)

Heh,

Rik, did she latch on and not let go (my blue chin did that and I picked him right out of the tank attached to my finger :o )

Dave

Guest Leishman

I was so surprised at the nip that I pulled my hand out v. fast. I didn't even see her as I was about to frag a coral. She has gone for my hand several times when I restock the salad bar for my tangs, but I have always seen her sizing me up and got the H-E-double hocky sticks out

Guest Leishman

I thought the "bad word detector" substituted ***** not corny/cheesy substitute spellings like "H-E-double hocky sticks"