Anyone building a light rack for D2040?

reeferindc

I sent this design over to EZ-Tube to construct me a light rack. Any comments or help with my dimensions? I am having a hard time explaining to them over the phone what I want.

you need to put together the measurements along each rail so that they can make the cuts accurate.  all they will want to see is the part they will be making.  look on their site and get the measurement of the connector pieces and add that to you drawing measurements total and give them the type of material you want for what section.

• 1 month later...

The light tree is leaning in the photo as I had to prop it up to take a photo but either way it turned out perfect.

6B2710A3-14FA-42EC-A7D9-5B4333169FD2_zps

Edited by CoralAquaCulture

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the d120's hanging knobs that come with them can be removed so you can use one of the other style hanging kits? CoralAquaCulture where did you get the rails for hanging your lights? I'm trying to hang 5 d120's over a 6ft tank. Thanks.

the materials looks like the 8020 t-slot from 8020.net.  after opening the d120s you should be able to remove the original hanging studs and replace them with ones that will fit the hole or to your liking.