Black Friday Starts @ 10a.m.

Quantum Aquaria

Don't sit there later wishing you had stopped by or wondering what we have.  Trust me, if you have a tank, you'll want to stop by the store today or sometime this weekend. 

We are fully stocked with all sorts of fish... so much that i haven't had time to put a list together.  Those of you that have stopped by the shop this week already know and we've just moved the last of the fish out of the QT holding tanks to the front and all are available starting at 10a.m.

all Fish, Inverts and Corals are 20% off straight across the board...

We've put several post together on all the savings that you can get... trust me folks... QR is the place to be for everything you need and with the savings listed below, get it all in one trip

Salt Sale: http://wamas.org/forums/topic/62271-black-friday-salt-and-tank-sale/

All Marineland Tanks, stands and canopies will be going on sale starting Tuesday 12/2... this includes all Deep Dimension tanks, Monteray Stands and Canopies, Rimless cubes, etc

Ecotech Vortech Rebate offer: Quantum Reefs is the only Premium Reseller of Ecotech in the area that qualifies for this great once in a lifetime offer.  We've worked very hard with Ecotech so that we can provide the best brand in the industry with special incentives such as this one to the local community.  It's a once in lifetime opportunity to get the best powerhead along with the best customer service in the industry at an incredible savings.  We have plenty of MP10s and MP40s in stock and another shipment of MP40s arriving this morning...

Must be purchased with dated receipt from today through 12/2 to qualify for the rebate.  Only stock on hand at our store qualifies... i.e., if we sell out of our current inventory, that's all folks... no rain checks, no pre-orders... so act fast

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/62250-vortech-black-friday-rebate/

Cobalt Neo-Therm 200W heaters: $49.99 (Regular $76.99).  This is by far the best heater on the market.  Slim, built like a tank and very, very accurate. 

All Neptune Systems Controllers, Probes, Modules 10% this weekend only.  We have the new AI Wireless Modules (AWM) and Automatic Feeding System (ASF) in stock.

All Innovative Marine products, Nuvo Tanks, skimmers, reactors, etc are 10% off this weekend.  Who's been eyeing those new SR series tanks? :ph34r:

All Tunze Products 10% off

All Kessil Lighting 10% off... new Kessil 360E has been released... a lot brighter than the original 360W and also a new 90 degree gooseneck as well

All Coralvue products (excludes Elos) 10% off.  Yes, that means Reef Octopus and Maxpect Razors will also enjoy this savings

All RLSS Skimmers and Pumps are 10% off this...

All Reeflo Pumps 10% off

All ATI & Giesseman bulbs 15% off

All Ehiem Pumps 10% off

Everything else... food, additives, filters, filter sock, filter media, reactors, Tesk Kits, blah blah blah in the store will be discounted between 10%-20% off.  There will be signs posted in the store indicating sales and markdowns. 

this is your opportunity to not only show your support but to get considerable savings on items that would otherwise never be on sale.  The manufacturers have a kind heart this year by allowing us to reduce the MAP pricing so take advantage of it.  Help us clear out our inventory so that we can bring in new and exciting stuff in the upcoming year

We have a ton of stuff in stock at the store, but obviously, we cannot stock every single item from every manufacturer.  With that, as long as you place your order this weekend before the deadline of midnight Sunday 12/1, we will get those items in for you at the sale price. 

Please note that all sales are final and excludes Ecotech and AI products lines. 

Everything begins at 10am today... so come in, come early and enjoy the fantastic selection and savings that only QR can bring you.

NOTE: if you try to call the store today, we not have an opportunity to answer the phones.  We are expecting mayhem today so please be patient and call us back or email us at info@quantumreefs.com.  We may not be able to respond right away, but we will.

If you can't make it in the store due to being out of town, at work, etc... please make sure to call or email us.  Most of the deals are only available in store, but I can create special promotional codes to be used on our website or I can take your pre-order transaction over the phone to lock the savings in for you.

Edited by Quantum Aquaria