For sale Radion Gen 1 used

Grav

We upgraded our coral system to the Gen 2s and have PROs running on one of the display tanks. 

I have 3 USED Radion Gen 1s available for $325 + tax each,  that is over $200 off the price of a new Gen 2.  For those wondering about breaking any MAP rules, I spoke with my Rep at Ecotech and because they are used I have his blessing to sell these below Minimum Advertised Price, you will get a written (paid) invoice if you need proof of purchase.  They are fully funtional with Ecosmart live and the soon to be released Reef Link. 

Ecotech has a program that will allow you to upgrade these lights either to the full Gen 2 version, or to swap out the fan to the new version that is used in the Gen 2s and Pros.

Pickup at:

Reef eScape

11141 Lee Highway

Fairfax VA 22030

Friday 2:00-6:00

Saturday 10:00-4:00

1st come 1st served.  Will take credit card payment in full to hold. 

Call (703) 943-6631 or email Phil@reefescape.net

Edited by Grav

Disclaimer:

On a few of Gen1 units we have installed for our service customers, the fan failed.  This is part of the reason for the new HD fan that they started using.  In every case in the past (I don't know what they will do in the future) EcoTech has replaced these units with refurbished Gen 1s with the new HD fan.  Usually when they failed, they failed in the 1st 3-6 months of use.  These units are about 15 months old.

There are also options where they send upgrade parts to you, or you send the unit to them for an upgrade. 

We actually had 5 of them, but my brother snagged the frist 2.

Edited by Grav

All 3 lights are now on hold for a WAMASer who called in with a credit card and is planning to come tomorrow to pick them up.

Thanks for looking! 

Phil