Tracy's new 120 build

Tracy G

Tank is doing great!  Everything is progressing nicely including about all levels with the exception of Copper that is .04 but it is not too high.  Been testing a little more often to get a balance and picked up one of these and makes testing a ton easier!  Will get some pictures up soon (just need to find the time).  Been using a lot of the Zeo additives and really like the progress the tank has taken.  Click the signature if you want the details.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a new sump monster!  Found this guy in the DT and since he is so big got him out while I could.  With claws extended he is wider than my hands and I have pretty big hands.  Dude is a monster lol.

post-2633272-0-98993600-1402977548_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

That last picture is awesome. Nice job.

Thank you. Trying to get used to the camera and also deal with what's left of the bubble algae issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get that rainbow wellso/trachy? It's gorgeous.

An old ERC live sale that was good color but this thing is colored up a ton more. Richard has some great stuff and got this one for a steal

Yes. I was feeding it some frozen but it managed to get to a spot under my Apex Autofeeder. Now food drops in 3 times a day. He eats good lol

• 3 weeks later...

post-2633272-0-71658400-1406260540_thumb.jpgUpgraded my skimmer as I wanted something that can handle a little more.  Very impressive for its size and already pulling out some gunk.

• 4 weeks later...

Tank is doing amazing! Am doing about 18 gallon water changes every 10-14 days. Dosing and testing each week. Frag tank is doing great as well. Pics to come soon.

• 1 year later...