New Livestock Shipment arrived WOW!!!

johnnybv

Nice shipment was received today, I have not had time to price but I can assure you I will not dissapoint!

Majestic angle - spoken for

Copperband buttlerfly

Watchman Gob pink / blue spot -- very cool

Powder blues 3.5 -4 " Nice size 49.95

Sailfin tang 3"

Yasa Hashe goby & shrimp pairs

Yellow Mandarin Goby pair Male & female

Vlamingi Tang

Saddle Anemone

Emerald crabs

Coral banded shrimp

Fire shrimp

Pistol shrimp CANDY STRIPE

Cerith snails

Nassarius snails

turtle sand conch

blue coral banded shrimp

Blastomussa Merleti

Brain coral super colored

Orange soft coral - scleronepthya

Pink Soft coral - siphonogorgia

Finger leather neon green

Rasta Leather green fiji

Lots of dry goods as well, test kits, endcaps, aro ballasts...etc

Look forward to seeing people this week. :D

John...Hey this is Doug, what color are the blasto's and how big is it? Do you have a guess on the price. I'm always looking for blastos and acans. Also what does the turtle sand conch look like? Does it look like the conchs we got before?

Thanks

Doug

I cannot say enough good things about Johnny. He is going to great lengths to make sure he pleases the Wamas crowd. If you haven't swung by and checked him out you really should. He has alot of those really annoying hard to find things that you never see at an LFS or any where else for that matter.

So Johnny..........

When are you going to switch that giant koi pond out front to a salt water pond?

Byron

how about he builds a nice green house out back and build a huge dive reef for us!!!  He has the room.  :D

44299[/snapback]

What was I thinking!!!!

Your right that is a much better Idea.

Wait ..... Wait :idea2:

Why not build huge system. have all the coral in the system and you have to dive in and get the coral yourself! Wouldn't that be awesome???

ISnT StarBucks GREAT !!!!!!!!

CAfFIne!!!!!

I am going to go run 12 miles now BRB!!!! !

I bought a powder blue from John 2 weeks ago, and it is doing unbelievably good: not a single spot of ich and it is eating like a pig! I have not seen a store with fish in this good of condition - and prices that match the internet without the shipping. This is my store from now on!

I purchased a spotted goby and a Koi from Blue Ribbon Koi, both are doing great. The spotted goby is eating flakes and is semi-tame already. My daughter loves the Koi-its in a tank on the porch waiting to be transfered to my father's pond.

Nice stuff! I stopped by yesterday to check it out and ended up walking out with a bunch of stuff that I wasn't planning on buying. Johnny's got great prices and he also takes his time (he was telling me how he scraped a flame angel to look at it under the microscope to try and get it healthy) with his livestock to make sure it's nice quality. I'm very impressed with his store and hope that it continues to expand.