Ebay Led light any good?

I.ve been lookin at them for awhile now and am curious about them, and am wondering if Anyone here has any experience with them... The ones under 150. Even checking out the cheap one for 100.

Get the evergrow or reefbreeders non controllable light on one of the group buys. I think they are a little more than $150, but you can surely find someone here that's selling theirs for slightly less. Just go ahead and join so you can sift through the for sale section.

I.m. Makin My payment Sunday. If I was able to right now. I would sift Through and check it out. But why do you say get that one?have you used it? How.s the spectrum?

i have a GB going on right now for the evergrow fixtures. there are a few review threads on here as well. not sure if they are in the member only sections though. the d120 goes for about $124-135. for the money, its performance cannot be beat. the spectrum is up to you as they are completely customizable or you can go with the "default" reefbreeder's layout. g'luck!

i have a GB going on right now for the evergrow fixtures. there are a few review threads on here as well. not sure if they are in the member only sections though. the d120 goes for about $124-135. for the money, its performance cannot be beat. the spectrum is up to you as they are completely customizable or you can go with the "default" reefbreeder's layout. g'luck!

that sounds awesome. I may have to take advantage of that. As I.m. Personally a fan of the actinic side.

I.m. Makin My payment Sunday. If I was able to right now. I would sift Through and check it out. But why do you say get that one?have you used it? How.s the spectrum?

I literally just got the new 48" from Reefbreeders, so I can't really tell you how it works as far as spectrum just yet.

that sounds awesome. I may have to take advantage of that. As I.m. Personally a fan of the actinic side.

they also have two potentiometers, one for each channel, so you can change the output as white or blue as you want. the GB ends in less than a week. become a member, you'll reap tremendous benefits.

What do you think so far?

I really like the "pop" so to speak of the LEDs. The adjustibility of the light spectrum is pretty sweet too, much different from the T5's. 

I.m paying this weekend. So will be able to then . :-:-PB-):-P

but before I jump for too much Joy,lol, do you know what the angle of the lenses are by any chance?

but before I jump for too much Joy,lol, do you know what the angle of the lenses are by any chance?

the optics are customizable as well to design as you wish. 60°, 90°, 120° or a mix of any of those or none at all for the widest spread.

the optics are customizable as well to design as you wish. 60°, 90°, 120° or a mix of any of those or none at all for the widest spread.

That sounds perfect.