Visited ERC, Couldn't Be Happier

Squishie89

I managed to visit Richard at Exotic Reef Creations today. Not only did he make the time to see me last minute, but I got 2 amazing new corals (2 plates to be exact) at great prices. Very pleased and would happily do business with him again. Thanks again!!

You should! His stuff is phenomenal

But like I always say....check out all our sponsors...each is amazing in their own way...and the owners are all so nice.... we are extremely fortunate!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I managed to visit Richard at Exotic Reef Creations today. Not only did he make the time to see me last minute, but I got 2 amazing new corals (2 plates to be exact) at great prices. Very pleased and would happily do business with him again. Thanks again!!

Glad you like! It was nice meeting you.  

I may have to check This place out... Keep hearing good things about this particular Establishment...

Come on over! Shoot me a PM or give me a call at 301-524-9716 to set up an appointment.

You should! His stuff is phenomenal

But like I always say....check out all our sponsors...each is amazing in their own way...and the owners are all so nice.... we are extremely fortunate!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:tongue: