Reefs2Go

Djplus1

Ordered 24 peppermint shrimp, 4 emeralds, 2 serpent stars, 1 pink skunk clownfish, 1 skunk cleaner shrimp and some cheap ricordia's they had a special on. Made order on Wednesday hoping to get stuff in on Friday, but unfortunately was emailed saying that my order would likely go out Monday due to the weekend, unless I sprang for Saturday delivery. They do email you the day before they make delivery to make any last minute arrangements, which is nice. The delivery was scheduled for 10:30AM, and package arrived well protected in a Styrofoam cooler before 10. Everything appeared packed light in regards to water (except the fish, which had a generous amount), which wasn't really a problem, but could be if you didn't get your delivery on time. In all the order was mostly accurate. Packed in some extra snails, left out a small ricordia (but did get a nice empty labeled bag of water!) Did have 2 peppermints DOA. I sent an email with a snapshot of the empty bag and dead shrimp and got a reply a couple days later with a $14.99 "gift card". I would have rather received a $14.99 refund or my product reshipped as I now need to spend money to use the credit, but I really can't blame them (the cost of the product was less than $14.99), as shipping would be more expensive than my stuff.

All in all, I will likely use Reefs2Go again, as everything that I actually got, was bigger than advertised and so far, seem to be healthy, minus one emerald crab which I found dead a couple days ago. I was a little apprehensive as their reputation on other forums does not seem to be so hot, but I think they provide good service and product for a truly outstanding price.

I tagged along on this order and have been pleased.  Since he was the one handling the order, I wish I was the one with a could DOA's and the empty bag of water  :unsure:

My pistols are still doing well, all of my snails and hermits are still kicking, emeralds are great, and my little $4.99 candy apple zoa frag looks great.  Thanks for letting me hop on the order!

I have done Reefs2Go group buys in the past and if there were any issues they were handled very professionally.  I do not remember any DOA fish and the fish were ususally as stated above larger than expected.  Inverts were in good condition, but accidents happen in transit.  When I did my group buys I was actually working directly with the owner Christina and she was great to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...

Update. Used my $14.99 "gift certificate" toward a $29.99 50 snail package with free shipping. $15 for 50 snails can't be beat!