Artfully Acrylic LLC & Incredible Corals

bravanc

Wanted to take advantage of the incredible sale and noticed that they were open between 7-10 pmThursday and Friday and open 12-5pm on weekends. This would not have worked for me as I had other obligations this weekend and on top of that I live in Waldorf, MD. I PM'd Steve if they were going to open regular hours during the sale but he checked to see if Adam was going to be at the store and sure enough Adam was going to be there early. I can say enough about personal attention to their customers, these guys are it when it come to personal attention. Adam and Steve allowed me to come to the store during off hours in order for me to take advantage of the sale. I was able to pick up a couple of nice Acros and even a clam for my newly upgraded tank. This sale is incredible as I was also able to take advantage of the buy 2 and get whatever else I want up to the lowest priced corals in whatever combination I wanted. Well I got some more corals and even was able to get me a new Salifert Ca test kit. If you can make it down to the shop you should and take advantage of this sale. Thanks guys!