Review

YHSublime

Two months ago I won a Typhoon III at our WAMAS meet. Since then I've probably made up about 200 gallons, and seen a lot of other RO/DI systems, and I've gotta' say, I endorse this system 100%. Customer service is fantastic, the system essentially comes setup, and it performs flawlessly. The instructions are well put together, and it comes with EVERYTHING you need to get started. I also whip up a batch of RO water every morning, and have stopped buying water filters for my Keurig.

If I had not won this, I probably would have bought cheaper.Knowing what it is now, I hope I can share with other newbies to make an investment and go with AWI's TIII, why wouldn't you invest in your water quality, one of the most important aspects of this hobby?

Anyways, just wanted to come back and toot the horn for ya', and say thanks again!

Two months ago I won a Typhoon III at our WAMAS meet. Since then I've probably made up about 200 gallons, and seen a lot of other RO/DI systems, and I've gotta' say, I endorse this system 100%. Customer service is fantastic, the system essentially comes setup, and it performs flawlessly. The instructions are well put together, and it comes with EVERYTHING you need to get started. I also whip up a batch of RO water every morning, and have stopped buying water filters for my Keurig.

If I had not won this, I probably would have bought cheaper.Knowing what it is now, I hope I can share with other newbies to make an investment and go with AWI's TIII, why wouldn't you invest in your water quality, one of the most important aspects of this hobby?

Anyways, just wanted to come back and toot the horn for ya', and say thanks again!

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!

We strive for excellent customer service as well as excellent products. Thank you!