Huge Fish Shipments in Today!!

johnnybv

We received a boatload of boxes of fish today!!! From the normal stuff to some very rare stuff!! It will probably take us all day to acclimate, so if you are in the area it would be worth a stop!!! Stocklist will be up by Friday morning!

John

I will work on the stocklist today but just off memory

Yellow tangs

Hippos

Striatus

vlamingi

ringtail

Powder Blue Big and beautiful!

Atlantic Blue JV

Thanks for the powder blue. He is awesome! He has aclimated well in my QT and is eating jans food like a pig. I will move him to my dt as soon as I get this a hole starry blenny out somehow.

That powder blue was gorgeous and I thought about picking him up. But he would have been the largest fish in my tank and probably would have been a bully b/c of that.

Thanks for the Purple Tilefish and Aussie Hammer. The GF loves her new fish and the Hammer is swaying in the current. :clap: It was deffenently worth the drive for our first visit from SoMD.

They are closed Mondays. They are open Thursday - Sunday

But it seems like a few members went in yesterday to purchase some fishes, which is awesome and I would love to get in on it!

No one was there Monday you didn't miss anything. Purchases that people spoke of were over the weekend. If you want to get a jump on everybody the day to come in is on Thursday while we are acclimating in the afternoon or Friday morning.

Blue_zps2c5192ef.jpegafter I got the evil Starry blenny out of the DT, the powder blue went in. He is SO awesome to watch... he is best buds with my foxface and kole eye. My daughter (yes BRK staff... the extremely LOUD little girl) has named him Little Boy Blue. thanks again.

Blue_zps2c5192ef.jpegafter I got the evil Starry blenny out of the DT, the powder blue went in. He is SO awesome to watch... he is best buds with my foxface and kole eye. My daughter (yes BRK staff... the extremely LOUD little girl) has named him Little Boy Blue. thanks again.

I would like to see your full tank shot.

Is it framed from the inside with liverocks?

Edited by kjamaya