Tank Moving Help

CaptainRon

I could use a hand moving my tank from a trailer to it's stand in my house. Depending on how much I get done tonight and tomorrow morning, I may need a hand getting my old 93 gallon cube out of the way and placing the stand for the 200 in it's new home as well. All this stuff is very close together so I'm talking about moving stuff just a few feet.

Right now the tank is in my trailer in my driveway. I'm going to try to wheel that around to the back yard so it'll only have to go through a sliding glass door and onto the stand 5 or 8 feet away.

When I got the tank, two people could handle the tank with those suction cup things. Not sure if I'll be able to get some suction cups yet, should be able to though.

Anyway, maybe around two oclock on sunday afternoon? If anyone can make it, I can pay you with some domes! :)

Time isn't set in stone, just tossing something out there. Thanks for looking

I'm in Springfield, kings park neighborhood that is basically at the intersection of Braddock Road and Rolling Road.

If not this weekend, I'll shoot for next.

If anyone is coming from the Woodbridge area (Hoadly Rd) I have 4 suction cups. If you could come and grab them, that would help greatly! I will be at work, but I will leave them where you can get them, either from my wife or someones else. Call me directly, 240-375-5228. Ron also knows how to get in touch with me.

but Eric, we're like brothers!! :)

I have everything in place to make a pretty easy move. Just need to lift the tank on the stand and move the stand into it's final position. I *think* it should be fairly easy at this point.

Tom - going to call you in a few minutes!

Just kidding Eric....just bust'n your chops! You were there for my move and I really appreciated it! Sorry Ron, he just dont like you as much! lol