Giveaway and Help Moving - please help!

jyi2101

Hi everyone,

I'm moving this Saturday to another house in Arlington and am deactivating one of my two tanks, a tall 20 gal.

The 20 gal will be up for grabs (that's right, it's FREE). I'll also have thermometer, a nano powerhead, a RENA filter, and a custom made tank stand up for grabs. Please let me know if you'd like to take it.

On another note, I really need help moving a 50 gal breeder and the sump. I know this is very last minute but a friend who was going to help me won't be able to help me anymore because his daughter is sick.

I'm offering free pizza and soda. The movers are coming at 1pm and I'm planning to move the tank either in the morning (around 9am) or later in the afternoon at around 4pm. If anyone could give me a hand that'd be of huge help. I'm moving from South Arlington to North Arlington.

Also, I'm in need of coolers larger than 64 QT. I went to Walmart, target, Kmart, and none of them have them because it's out of season. I tried craigslist and freecycle and no luck.

Please any help would be much appreciated!

Shoot me a text at 917 573 7238 or email me at juliaitani@gmail.com.

Thanks very very much!

Julia

Go to Bass Pro Shop for the larger coolers. I would help but i am so far from you. Good luck with the move and all!

Edited by NYfan78

I'm busy Saturday, will be going to OC to pickup my new 200 gallon tank. Might have some coolers though, but I'm pretty sure they're not quite that large. Will check when I get home this evening.

Hey Julia, i am available sat morning, just have to be at work at 1pm...i have a tall cooler but not a wide one...

I also have a small pickup if your needing to move the stand and stuff all at the same time?

Let me know,

Kim

Guest thefishman65

Rubbermaid 18 gallon containers about 1/2 full work real well - not to mention 5 gallons buckets. Those are what I have used in the past.

Hi Kim, that's fantastic!! Does 4pm work for you? I think the pick up will be really helpful!

I can definitely use the cooler.

Thanks!! :))))

In in Arlington as well, can help in the AM, I'll PM you my number. I also have a few coolers, and a few 5 gallons with lids. I'll PM you my cell.

Also, I could use that thermometer and nano powerhead!

Edited by YHSublime

Thanks so much to Rob, Eric and YHSubblime for all the great help moving my tank!!! you guys are fantastic!

I still have a 20 gal tall tank up for grabs, a thermostat, a thermometer, RENA hang on filter, and other chemicals. The nano powerhead is gone.

Anyone interested?