Getting Out For a While

discretekarma

I haven't had my tank setup for a while as I've considered setting something back up. It's just not the right time for me. Right now I'm just selling my skimmer but soon enough will be selling my dart, OM4, and rock.

For now I'm selling my Deltec AP600 with Aquabee UP2000 pump - $300 obo

edit: I have it on Craigslist for the same price. I'd be more willing to negotiate on here. Best negotiation tool would be time. I'd like to sell today as I'm off work.

I also wanted to mention that it's really great to see so many of the same names that were here before I stepped away. This is truly a great club.

Scott

Edited by discretekarma

I have several tubs full of dry rock. It's really nice rock and is several types. I'm not 100% sure. Some are very large pieces. Not base rock. If I had to guess, I'd say 120 pounds wet. Maybe more actually. One is a really nice 30 pound rock. It's probably more than 120 wet. Again, I'm not 100% sure on the weight or type of rock as I've been out for a while. I'd sell all of it for $200.

Edited by discretekarma

Just so everyone knows the deal I've offered those who have pm'd me, I'll sell the Dart, Deltec, and throw in a Eheim 1260 for $400 today.

edit: all tested and work great. Those who have pm'd me already will get first dibs based on the order they pm'd.

Edited by discretekarma