So what's Jan been up to?

Jan

Hi Everyone,

I have some very exciting news! I've finally decided to go into business making my homemade fish food. I'dlike to thank everyone who's supported me and encouraged me to start this endeavor.I could not have gotten to this point without all of you.

I've been doing a lot of research on ornamental fish, coral and invertebrate nutrition. I've spoken to a couple of professionals in this area as well. Consistently what I'm finding is that our ornamental fish and other livestock survive best when they are given a balanced diet consisting of ingredients found in their world. From this point on many of the vegetables in my foods will be certified organic. All ingredients, with theexception of two, will come from our oceans. Each blend of food will be made with a specific class in mind. One example is my Carnivore blend. The carnivore blend will have a 75% mixture of various meaty fresh caught sea foods. All seafood will be purchased directly from local fisheries and wharfs. All seaweed will come from vendors here in the United States that collect directly from ourOceans. The seaweed collected will be sun dried and packaged with no preservatives. Some will be certified organic. Most all ingredients, with the exception of cyclopeeze, rotifers and the like, will be "food grade". All will be chosen by me for its freshness as well as for its nutritional value.

My business is a small minority owned business. Most everything I purchase from this point forward will be purchased to support small American based businesses. The packaging I'll be using will be American made, eco-friendly as well as biodegradable, food and freezer safe. I'm also very proud to say that a percentage of all proceeds will go to saving the reefs.

I'll keep you posted on when I'll have my next batches of blends available. I'm waiting for supplies. I look forward to serving you. Please continue to give me your honest feedback. Thank you all for your support.

Happy reefing!

Jan