Adam Artfully Acrylic 265 gallon tank

bdw3031

I just got my tank from Adam of Artfully Acrylic and I just wanted to comment on the great quality of the tank, which exceeded my expectations. He was very professional and completed the project on time. I will post pictures soon.

8124915574_9250e6a616_z.jpg">

Thank you George for putting up the kind reference =). It was a pleasure building your tank for you and I couldn't agree more that it turned out looking great. For convenience, here is a shot from another angle, and this one doesn't show quite as much of "my mess". NOTE: Disregard the mess...we just moved into the shop the day prior ;). That is actually what made George's tank delivery exceptionally special for us as it was the first to be picked up out of our new commercial space shop. Those of you that I have had the pleasure to work with know how small my previous work space was (just the single car garage of my home) and I have been able to produce many beautiful builds out of there, but it was slowing me down so I began looking long and hard for a new shop space and finally found one that fit the budget and had enough size to do an even higher level of quality and efficiency in production.

There will be some new developments and surprises coming around the corner with ArtFully Acrylic all....get ready to have your socks knocked off =) so stay tuned!!

To add some more details on the build for those interested, as stated its 84x23x30. The front/back panels are 3/4" acrylic and the remainder is all 1/2" acrylic. The overflow is 24x4.5x29 and houses 3 1.5" drains and 2 1" returns that will come up and exit the sides of the overflow box. The single piece euro brace top has 3 access cutouts (not including the one for the overflow).

Edited by ArtFully Acrylic (Adam B)