reeftopia

miggs76

I went in on an order with another WAMAS member and got my part today. I ordered 6 ricordea and some blue zoa polyps. The total for the 6 ricordea was 54 bucks and the blue zoa polyps was 16. I am completely happy. The ricordea are among the nicest I have seen in a while. They charged rock bottom prices 6 for the greens, 9 for the orange, and 12 for the blues. The blue zoa polyps are on a clamshell and they said you would get 10-15 polyps. I didn't do an exact count but I am sure I got well over 50. Thankfully I dipped them in Coral Rx. A eunicid worm popped out. I couldn't believe it. I almost had to rip my entire biocube apart 2 weeks ago because I was dealing with one and then today I see another jump out. It quickly died from the dip. All in all I would definitely order from them again.

I also had my order from reeftopia dipped in the 2 little FIshies thing for the blue zoas...maybe not concentrated enough ...I put it in my tank and my melanarus wrasse was hovering around every angle on it....and within a minute he pulled out a huge bristle worm....he gobbled it up...

I think he earned himself 3 golden stars right there...