Need a litttle help to reseed

Guest VT Kurt

Guest VT Kurt

Hello Everybody,

I am trying to reseed a tank and refugium where all of my mysis and pods had disappeared due to a water problem that has since been fixed. If anyone could be so kind as to donate a small amout of sand or lr rubble to help me I would really appreciate it. I am in Centreville and thanks in advance...

Kurt

Hi. My tank has only been up since January, but most of the sand came from an established tank that was up for about 4 yrs. If u are in the DC area u are more than welcome to come and get some sand from me.

Chris

Kurt, i have sand and rubble you can have. I am in Burke but will be out of town the rest of the week. If you don't get much you can send me a PM sunda and we can try and work something out for next week.

I need more than a little bit of LR rubble for several (3) different refugiums I'm setting up. Does anyone know where I might look locally to get a fair amount of it? Any LFS that might have it? I really didn't want to have to order through the mail and pay shipping.

I figure I ought to be able to snag some sand from one of the several tanks being broken down/sold lately.

Thanks for any suggestions (and sorry for the thread hijack!).

I need more than a little bit of LR rubble for several (3) different refugiums I'm setting up. Does anyone know where I might look locally to get a fair amount of it? Any LFS that might have it? I really didn't want to have to order through the mail and pay shipping.

I figure I ought to be able to snag some sand from one of the several tanks being broken down/sold lately.

Thanks for any suggestions (and sorry for the thread hijack!).

35356[/snapback]

You can check the reek tank in burke. They have a tub of live rock in the front and it has a bunch of rubble in the bottom.