Brs 2 part

Fishie

I Is anyone ordering stuff from brs and needs to get their dollar amount higher...for free shipping...I totally forgot to get 2 part dosing in my order last week....

I Is anyone ordering stuff from brs and needs to get their dollar amount higher...for free shipping...I totally forgot to get 2 part dosing in my order last week....

If you can wait until March, we'll have another BRS group buy then. With weekly 10% water changes in your tank, you'll be fine until then cal/alk/mag wise.

i could wait, i did notice one thing tho...that the 2 part stuff doesnt seem to have a group buy discount...instead has a bulk discount

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/calcium-alkalinity-magnesium/two-part-calcium-and-alkalinity-solution/two-part-calcium-and-alkalinity-total-package-large-1.html

see it says buy 5 for 59.99

instead of 74.99

maybe i can throw that out incase anyone was interested in buying in bulk the same thing..ya know

i could wait, i did notice one thing tho...that the 2 part stuff doesnt seem to have a group buy discount...instead has a bulk discount

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/calcium-alkalinity-magnesium/two-part-calcium-and-alkalinity-solution/two-part-calcium-and-alkalinity-total-package-large-1.html

see it says buy 5 for 59.99

instead of 74.99

maybe i can throw that out incase anyone was interested in buying in bulk the same thing..ya know

Isn't BRS's group buy the same as "buy x for $$"? I'm pretty certain it is, as I just participated in the last. My account still shows "Group Buy" actually, and it shows $59.99 as the price for me...

Yes, that's right. The cheapest price you see Fishie, the bulk price, is what you get it for on a group buy. You can save a lot on 2 part during a group buy. Someone is starting one for next week right now too!