should I or shouldnt I

tightline

Ok i have an ultralife ozonizer that i have never hooked up dont know much about it I have herd both good and bad for a long time i have been debating to hook it up or not now im at the point im tired of looking at it i need to use or sell what do you guys think

you'd have to provide more info on your tank environment to properly answer a question like that. look up what ozone does for the aquarium and then decide if will be beneficial to run it.

(edited)

well what i have found out so far is that it improves water quality by helping remove waste i was also told if not used properly could kill everything ..i have a 265 with fish anem and few lps

Edited by tightline

Ok i have an ultralife ozonizer that i have never hooked up dont know much about it I have herd both good and bad for a long time i have been debating to hook it up or not now im at the point im tired of looking at it i need to use or sell what do you guys think

If you already have it then I would read up more about how to use the thing and then fire it up. I'm not sure which model you have but some have low and high switches. Just start out on low until you feel comfortable using it. I would also put a few periods in your posts so they are easier for us to read.