New to Reef Tanks

jwildman

Hi,

Am new to reef keeping and am looking for some mentoring on the details of setting up my tank. Feel like I have a very good working (book) knowledge of what to do, but no hands on experience or detailed knowledge that comes from just plain doing it. I am in the Oak Hill/Reston area.

Look forward to hearing from some of you out there :)

Thanks,

John

Hi John

I am in Herndon just across the Frying Pan Park off West Ox Road. I have a 125G and 55G both Reef Aquariums. Feel free to come over and take a look at set up and take some ideas, (including cheap ideas) of how to set up a reef tank. My address is 13401 Alfred Mill CT. Herndon, VA and I can be reached at 703.437.8189. I am usually home after 5:30 PM every day. Call me before coming over.

Oh! and welcom to the club.\

Jacob

Thanks .. will definitely give you a holler

Hi John

I am in Herndon just across the Frying Pan Park off West Ox Road.  I have a 125G and 55G both Reef Aquariums.  Feel free to come over and take a look at set up and take some ideas, (including cheap ideas) of how to set up a reef tank.  My address is 13401 Alfred Mill CT. Herndon, VA  and I can be reached at 703.437.8189.  I am usually home after 5:30 PM every day.  Call me before coming over.

Oh!  and welcom to the club.\

Jacob

34340[/snapback]

Guest Leishman

Welcome to the most expensive hoby out there. Take out a home equity loan to pay for it, rates are low now!