Maintenance Provider Recomendations

Guest dgabriel1@yahoo.com

Guest dgabriel1@yahoo.com

I have had a 100 gallon saltwater tank for about 8 months or so. I had a guy help me set it up and teach me how things worked. He basically told me what to do and I just followed instructions... we would talk about what livestock to get and he'd buy it and acclimate it for me. He is moving out of the area, and I am looking for a replacement. I have contacted all of the companies in the yellow pages and haven't found anything perfect. If anyone could make any recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to contact me at dgabriel1@yahoo.com

Thanks!

DG

Where are you located?

Dave

If all you need is advice then there are several members here that answer most emails with thier best opinion on reef keeping- thre are several members that have had tanks in the 20 year range and have weathered the changes in philosophy and equipment that have occurred through all that time. Know that there are certain basics to reef keeping chemistry and do and dont's with live stock, but mixed reef keeping from that point on is more art than science. If you learn hands on better than via the webb then there may be a member that can become a friend who drops by from time to time- esp if you need some assistance. That is why your location ws asked- most of us put it in our avatar to make it easy to see who lives near you. Welcome to the club-

Regards,

Hi,

I'd be happy to help you, either with advice/suggestions as Lee points out, or just as your previous service did.

I sent you a note, looking forward to talking to you.