Ronn's 29BC LED System

rfilley

Here is my 29 Biocube. I had the lights custom built by Nanotuners. Wasn't sure about LED's when I had it built 1 1/2 yrs ago, but everything is very happy and NO chiller.

tn_gallery_2632933_1027_310556.jpg

post-2632933-132664083899_thumb.jpg

No foam wall. It's all live rock and coral. Unfortunately too much Xenia...it won't stop growing! I'm cutting most of it out today to trade with an LFS I deal with. I'll work on the pictures. Still trying to figure out the whole attachment process.

I am trying to paste a link from Flickr but I am getting an error message that reads "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board." It is just a jpg. Anyone have any thoughts?

Your tank looks really nice. I like those zoas. I don't want to be "that guy" but a yellow tang will be difficult in a 29gal tank. I know they even show it on the box the Biocube comes in... I have had a yellow tang in a 29gal tank, and it died eventually (couple years back). Likely due to stress, and lack of swimming room.

Your tank looks really nice. I like those zoas. I don't want to be "that guy" but a yellow tang will be difficult in a 29gal tank. I know they even show it on the box the Biocube comes in... I have had a yellow tang in a 29gal tank, and it died eventually (couple years back). Likely due to stress, and lack of swimming room.

I understand completely. He was about half that size when I put him in. I knew that, but I got some caulerpa by accident from a piece of coral at Roozens and that stuff really started to take over everything. :ohmy: I needed him to help keep it clean. He has since done his job and I have already found a willing home for him in a 200. I just have to catch the little bugger.