Great Experience with Mr. Coral

MLazar

Wanted to say "Thank You" to the guys over at Mr. Coral for a great mail order experience.

Thanks Sonny for all the specials/sales and variety you brought in and being so responsive to our on line/FB questions.

Thanks to Brian for help with our order when we ran into a computer glitch on our end.

Thanks to Ken for getting it shipped out and being such a great communicator.

Everything has settled nicely into the frag tank and we're excited to see them grow out! (Acans are in my RSM, doing great).

Thanks again,

Maureen & Jon

Edited by MLazar

• 2 weeks later...

Update: We were very happy with service and value, but unfortunately we lost 5 of the 6 acans after several days to a brown jelly infection. Jon treated with lugol's and put them in an area of high flow, but they rotted away anyhow.

The zoa's continue to thrive, but we're unhappy about the unexpected loss of such a high percentage of acans. Would have to rethink ordering these in the future.

m

Sorry guys I just saw this. I'm glad you guys were happy with the order. The acans dying a few days after is a little strange. In most cases if we have any issues they will die in shipping not open up and look good for a few days. Not sure what happened but no big deal. I will set a few off to the side for you next time. Please email me or call me next time if you ever have any issues if you want me to see it right away.

Thanks and have a Happy New Year!!