Salt Water Setup for sale 120 bucks

Guest gomezza

Guest gomezza

Hello all...

I live in Fairfax Virginia. I have a 55 gallon salt water tank. I am moving and need to sell it ASAP. I am selling EVERYTHING together... I want you to take it all. I am going to give the fish away to someone unless you want them too (Demzils) --- I'll give you the skimmer, sump, custom power compact sea life light (needs new bulbs)... live sand, tank, tank stand (real nice stand made for the tank!) If you have any questions... e-mail me at hsheikh@cox.net or IM me at bmwluvher on AOL. I will sell all this for 120 dollars. I Paid over 1000 dollars for everything.. just the light on the tank was 130 dollars! Anyhow, let me know people :)

Hassen

Hello all...

I live in Fairfax Virginia.  I have a 55 gallon salt water tank. I am moving and need to sell it ASAP.      I am selling EVERYTHING together... I want you to take it all.    I am going to give the fish away to someone unless you want them too (Demzils)  ---    I'll give you the skimmer,  sump, custom power compact sea life light (needs new bulbs)...    live sand, tank,  tank stand (real nice stand made for the tank!)          If you have any questions... e-mail me  at  hsheikh@cox.net    or IM me  at  bmwluvher    on AOL.        I will sell all this for 120 dollars.    I Paid over 1000 dollars for everything.. just the light on the tank was 130 dollars!  Anyhow,  let me know people :)

Hassen

33316[/snapback]

Do U have a number for me to contact you? Christho@sbcglobal.net

Funny, About a week ago some person was giving away clowns and other fish. I was in contact with them and was working on picking them up. He/she wanted to drop them off. They also had some rock left over and sand. They were breaking down the tank. So it went from Free to 20 bucks. No biggy. Then it jump to 40 when they said they had snails and crabs. Well i was only looking for the fish and when i told them that i was not looking to buy everything. i never heard back from them. Gotta love these people who come on here to just get rid of their stuff.

So, who knows they may have already sold it but didn't bother to reply here.