free cardinal fish, clown fish and snails

Guest phanie

Guest phanie
(edited)

I am breaking down my tank and i have a 3 year old beautiful bangai cardinal fish and a mated pair of percs that i've had for 3 years so i'd love for someone to adopt them- preferably together. i also have live rocks, a large feather duster, a sun coral, about 10 turbo snails, 2 bumblebee snails, a large halloween hermit crab and several small blue legged hermit crabs. I also have a 150 watt metal halide with 2 55 watt actinics with a moonlight that i'd like to sell for $150. the bulbs are 1 month old.

Edited by phanie

I get worried when I see someone giving away something like snails in their 1st post.

You aren't quitting are you?

Guest phanie
ooohh, where you located?

Woudl like to pick up the mated percs.

Like free stuff!

32692[/snapback]

Hi- I'm in DC in Georgetown. let me know if you want to come and see them :)

Guest phanie
I get worried when I see someone giving away something like snails in their 1st post.

You aren't quitting are you?

32694[/snapback]

yeah, i just don't have enough time these days and i feel bad neglecting the tank. i'll start the hobby again someday though- i love my fish and corals, i just have too much going on. if you need snails or anything let me know! thanks :)

I'd be interested in the hermit crabs, are the lights you selling in a fixture or are they part of a retro kit? Thanks Doug

Guest phanie
I'd be interested in the hermit crabs, are the lights you selling in a fixture or are they part of a retro kit?  Thanks Doug

32699[/snapback]

great- the light is a fixture- i have it hanging from my ceiling. there's a moonlight on it too- I have a 13k double ended 150 watt metal halide and 2 55 watt actinics that are a month old.

Guest phanie
sent you a PM.

Do you have any live rock?

32698[/snapback]

yeah, i just got rid of some away last week but i have about 5 medium sized pieces. i'd like to sell all of the live rock for about $20.